Offshoring is when you move your business processes to a different country. You relocate activities to an offshore location but continue to manage them from within your company.
An offshoring business operation can be carried out by a subsidiary of your company or by an external offshore service provider.
If you’re a business owner looking to grow your company, then offshoring could be the right choice for you. It’s one of the best cost-saving strategies that organizations use to expand their business operations.
Benefits of offshoring
Cost savings is just one of the many benefits of offshoring.
- Lower Labor Costs and Access to Skilled Labor
- Savings and Financial Incentives
- Continuous Business Operations
- Improved Control of Operations
- The Opportunity to Scale Up Sustainably
- Reach Newer Overseas Markets
Business Process Outsourced (BPO)
Under long term contracts
Commitment to excellence